Posted by Coach Todd
on Oct 29, 2015 in Recipes
Screw grandmas sticky buns… Instead, snag one a protein cream cheese frosted protein pumpkin roll. Did I mention protein? Smash your face with a warm, sweet pumpkin roll covered in a high protein cream cheese glaze that’ll make your pants dance. Its full on nutritional adultery without all the consequences of a real cheat meal. 17g of friggin protein and under 200 calories per roll….#dessertwin
Frosted Protein Pumpkin Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray and spoon in batter to make 4 rolls.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Using a knife, loosen the rolls from the pan and flip them over. Continue baking for 2-5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Insert a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean to ensure rolls are baked through.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and casein powder together in a bowl. Add sweetener and water if needed. Just try not to eat it all before you ice the rolls.
- Frost and dig in!
Want to know exactly what’s in my cupboards and how I eat day-to-day? I teach you in my FREE 5 Day Bootcamp. I will not only teach you the HOW of getting extreme results, but you are actually going to learn how to PREVENT FAILURE! So enter your name and best email HERE to get your Day-1 Video!